The NGTC-BTI Bluetooth interface is working in the 2.4Ghz band. It is essential to mount it as “free” are possible in the space to not reduce reception. Any metal shielding should be avoided!
The BTI should be mounted on a flat surface with it’s two mounting brackets
- AES67 network interface (POE)
- Control network interface
- Blutooth Area, keep clear!
- Mounting Bracket Positions
All connections to the NGTC-BTI should be made before power is applied.
• Attach the LAN network port to the control network switch, using an UTP CAT-5 cable
• Attach the AES67 network port to the AES67/Dante POE network switch, using an UTP CAT-5 cable.