SDM is a Dante™ and AES67 enabled “software defined matrix” for nexgentec™ audio distribution solution or any other solution that uses Dante™ and/or AES67
- Software defined matrixing, channels are routed directly on the network using Dante™‘s DAPI.
- Unlimited number of Dante™ and/or AES67 devices supported.* **
- Unlimited number of Dante™ and/or AES67 channels supported.* **
- Creates routings from Dante™ and/or AES67 transmitter channels to Dante™ receivers.
- Deletes routings from Dante™ receivers.
- Supports single or batch routing operations.
- TCP and HTTP API for 3rd party control.
- Integrates with Symetrix SymNet devices for automated matrixing.
- Preset support for channel map presets.
- Syslog support
* Depends on hardware resources.
** Depends on mDNS limitations, DAPI limitations and hardware resource availability. Audinate recommends no more than 300 devices in a system.
NGT-SDM-AUNL is intended to work with up to 2500 devices, more available on request
Product Codes and Variations
- NGT-SDM-AUBDL01 bundle contains the softwares NGT-SDM-AUNL, NGT-HWM and hardware NGT-SDM-APU2
- NGT-SDM-APU2U1 option contains OS update service for NGT-SDM-APU2 (Yearly subscription)
- Half rack width and one rack unit high
- Powered with included power supply, 12V DC, about 6 to 12W depending on CPU load