Time Server access
Why does SDM need a valid time and therefore access to a ntp time server?
- Without a valid time all license checks will fail and SDM will stop working
- Running a computer whithout correct time is in general a bad idea
How frequent does SDM need time server access?
- We do recommend that SDM has continued access to a NTP time server
- At least every 7 days a successful time sync should be possible
What if no ntp time server is accessible?
- Then the operation of SDM is not guaranteed.